Members of the Ladies Auxiliary to the Aberdeen Hospital featured here at the Martha Washington Tea in 1897. Members include:
Back row left: Annie MacKay, Susan MacGregor, Mame Ross, Isabell McKay, Junie Jarvis and Lottie McGregor.
Second row left: Annie MacCall, Mrs. Wright and Ella Stewart and Nan Carmichael.
Front row left: Rachel Torry, Nellie Connelly, Annie Graham, Lillie Wright and Margaret Smith.