Members of the Ladies Auxiliary to the Aberdeen Hospital featured here at the Martha Washington Tea in 1897. Members include:
Back row left: Annie MacKay, Susan MacGregor, Mame Ross, Isabell McKay, Junie Jarvis and Lottie McGregor.
Second row left: Annie MacCall, Mrs. Wright and Ella Stewart and Nan Carmichael.
Front row left: Rachel Torry, Nellie Connelly, Annie Graham, Lillie Wright and Margaret Smith.
Read more: Aberdeen Auxiliary Celebrating Canada's 150th Anniversary!
Patient safety requirements for the Aberdeen Hospital’s new main entrance were supported by the Aberdeen Hospital Auxiliary. The Auxiliary generously funded the purchase of new hand rails for the main entrance corridor and two-way radios for Security personnel. Presenting the cheque to Judy Maguire (centre), Director of Support Services, are Auxiliary members Al Murray and Eleanor Robertson.